When using tin based or lead based preformed welding pads, vacuum or shielding gas is required to achieve reliable welding quality. If it is welded in the atmosphere, it shall be used with appropriate flux. Before welding, the preformed welding piece shall be soaked in liquid flux.
Bolin pre coated flux pad adopts advanced non cleaning flux pad coating process, which has the advantages of uniform and stable coating on the surface of the pad, high controllability of coating thickness, strong adhesion, high efficiency, environmental protection and low cost. It is suitable for flux coating of various preformed pads. Pre coated flux pads can be welded directly in the atmospheric environment to obtain excellent welding quality and improve customers' welding efficiency.
Process and advantages
1. Simplify the manufacturing process, eliminate the flux spraying process and improve the productivity
2. The amount of flux is accurate to control the flow of solder
3. No solvent splashing, easier cleaning after welding
4. The flux coating does not adhere at room temperature
5. The flux is coated evenly to improve the oxidation resistance of solder